Build professional filtering system for your WooCommerce products (or any other post type) by any parameters with the Filter Everything plugin.
It is a new plugin and that’s why it is:
- More thoughtful, than other.
- Has unique SEO features. And
- Filters almost everything in WordPress.
Filters any post typeWooCommerce products, posts, recipes, cars, real estate objects and so on.
Filters by any parametersWell for example:
- Price, Sale price or any numeric value from Custom Fields.
- Product rating
- Product Category, Tag or any custom Product Taxonomy
- Product Attribute: size, color, length, width, weight etc
- All Product statuses: On Sale, In Stock, Downloadable, Backordered, Featured etc
- Product Type: Variable, Simple, Grouped, External
- Shipping class
- Product Visibility
- Product Brand
- Any custom WordPress Taxonomy
- Featured image (exists/not exists)
- Product/Post Views count
- Cooking time
- Anything you can imagine and put into Taxonomy or Custom Field.
Individual Filters SetsAllows you to create specific filters for different Categories, Tags or any other archive pages. Thus, you can filter products only by relevant parameters.
### Key Features
**Filters ANY WordPress Post type.** WooCommerce products, Posts, Recipes, Cars, Real estate objects etc
**Filters BY ANY WordPress parameter.**
Any Taxonomy - Category, Tag, Product category, Product tag, Custom taxonomy etc
Any Custom Field (Post meta)
So this covers 99% possible filtering criteria.
Well for example:
* Price, Sale price or any numeric value from Custom Fields.
* Product rating
* Product Category, Tag or any custom Product Taxonomy
* Product Attribute: size, color, length, width, weight etc
* All Product statuses: On Sale (PRO), In Stock, Downloadable, Backordered, Featured etc
* Product Type: Variable, Simple, Grouped, External
* Shipping class
* Product Visibility
* Product Brand
* Any custom WordPress Taxonomy
* Featured image - exists/not exists (PRO)
* Product/Post Views count
* Cooking time
* Anything you can imagine and put into Taxonomy or Custom Field.
**Custom URL prefixes for filters.** Full control on URLs of filtering result pages.
**Dynamic recount posts in selected filter terms.** Allows to see how many products you will see after select the term.
**Native WordPress admin UI.**
The Filter Everything plugin is also available in a professional version which includes:
* **Permalinks** for filtering result pages.
* **Ability to index** filtering pages by Search Engines.
* **Individual filter sets** for Categories or any archives and more.
[Learn more](https://filtereverything.pro/) about PRO.
Try to filter: